Saturday, March 3, 2012

Finding Internship Company

These two days for my effort finding internship company, I have met two intellectual people. The first day, I go to Mondial for the construction company, export and import company seeking any available place for my group internship. There, I met a manager of the company that is my friend's uncle. He is a high educated man, and he used to study abroad in some countries hearing from my friend. He welcome us and we have a long chatting. He asked me and my friend many questions relate to our study. Embarrassingly, I and my friend just able to answer some question and leave another embarrass-able questions. Then, he give us three choices for my internship to consider, that is excitable. Making a business plan for automatic workshop is one of the three options is prefer for him, but it is a kind of project that I don't like to do for my study plan. He take care us so much and sending us to JVC school by telling the professor there to accept us to intern. We have an appointment with professor there in the following day. After about two hours, our discussion have been finished. We have thanks to him for his kindness and his good advice. Then, we come back school and discuss to choose the given options.

No comments:

Post a Comment